some information to
Plan your stay
• Maximum capacity at the camp is 10 people.
• Children 12 years and older are welcome. Applications for exceptions are accepted when guests travel with their nanny to care for younger children. In this instance, complete privatization of the camp is mandatory.
• Pets are dear to our hearts; however, they are not permitted at the camp.
• Early check-in and check-out are provided upon availability, at no additional cost.
• To guarantee early check-in or check-out, an additional night must be purchased.
Complete Privatization or Group Policy (three tents or more):
A 30% non-refundable deposit is required within 7 days of making a reservation. Full payment must be made 60 days prior to guests’ arrival. For reservations made within 60 days, payment must be made within 48 hours of making a reservation.
All reservations over Christmas/New Year (December 1 – January 15), Easter Week (April 8 – 22) and Summer Vacation (August 1 – August 31) must be secured with a nonrefundable full payment.
For cancellations, the following penalties apply:
• 30 days or more prior to arrival, deposit is non-refundable.
• Within 30 days of arrival, all monies will be forfeited.Complete Privatization or Group Policy (three tents or more):
• 60 days or more prior to arrival, deposit is non-refundable.
• Within 60 days of arrival, all monies will be forfeited.
Cancellations must be received in writing or by email and will take effect from the date they are received at firstname.lastname@example.org or in our Cartagena Reservations Office. No refunds will be given in the event of non-arrival or for any unused services or nights. All payments will be considered non-refundable, even in case of Force Majeure.
+57 (321) 815-2524
Calle Segunda de Badillo 36 – 149, Piso 2
Cartagena de Indias, Colombia