We’re recruiting! If you’re interested in being apart of the first private camp of its kind in Colombia, we want to hear from you. You will find below the list of positions available at the moment. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter at Hola@CorocorCamp.com.
What you’ll do:
The Service Manager will be working along the Camp Manager and Kitchen Staff to attend to the guests needs, ensure the quality of the attention, and overseeing the bar and table service.
• Responsible of the guest experience: excellent customer service, personalized attention and special requests
• Provide a personalized service to meet all the needs of the guests.
• Prepare the necessary elements for the welcome of the guests.
• After check-in, introduce yourself to the guest, accompany the guest to your tent and explain the facilities of the room and hotel, and offer assistance for the rest of your stay.
• Assist guests with baggage handling to ensure safe and timely delivery.
• Respond to all requests and questions of the guests in a friendly and attentive manner and refer the issues to the relevant people to handle them.
• Offer assistance to guests with the shine of shoes, packing and unpacking of luggage
Food & Drinks
• Prepare and clean the areas for table service
• Assembly of the main dining room and private dining rooms
• Offer and serve drinks and food
• Keep track of additional orders
• Prepare drinks
What you’ll need:
• Languages: fluent spoken English, any other language is an added value
• Experience in customer service
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage and receive constructive comments from clients and employees
• Leadership and teamwork, conflict resolution and good human resources management
• Observation Capacity